Jeep Wrangler Accessories
The Jeep Wrangler is an iconic off-road SUV designed for tackling terrains like Clemmons without much of a hassle. The diversity in where the Wrangler can take you calls for the need for a wide range of accessories to fit the vehicle. From the cargo carriers on the roof to the interior to even custom performance parts, read along to learn more about your options to make your Jeep Wrangler suit your every need. Once you’ve made your pick, get down to North Point Chrysler Dodge FIAT Jeep Ram in Winston-Salem, to get your accessories fitted to your Jeep.
Accessories for the Jeep Wrangler Interior
Wherever you go and whomever you ask, the Jeep Wrangler is known for delivering fun and excitement. The diverse terrain handling of the exterior can be matched with a range of interior customization options for King drivers of the Wrangler. Here are some of the interior fitting options for your Jeep Wrangler:
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- All-Weather Mats
- Katzkin Leather Seats
- Grab Handles
- Front and Rear Seat Covers
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Cargo Net
Available Jeep Wrangler Performance Parts
The off-road experience Winston-Salem on your Jeep Wrangler is truly one of a kind, and it can only be supported by high-quality genuine OEM parts. These parts are designed with the same quality and technology that goes into building your Jeep Wrangler. Performance parts for the Wrangler include:
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Jeep Trail Rated Winch Accessory Kit
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- 2-inch Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Big Brake Kit
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Fog Lights
- Sun Bonnet
- Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Soft Tops
What are Popular Accessories for the Jeep Wrangler?
These are some of the Jeep Wrangler accessories that are a popular choice among drivers of the SUV:
- Snorkel Kit – This makes for a perfect add-on in deeper water terrains by putting the air intake of your Wrangler at roof level.
- Tube Doors – Tube-frame doors provide for improved ventilation, all while giving extra protection against terrain debris.
- LED Light Kit – Some regard this as being a sun on the roof of the Wrangler by helping illuminate the off-road.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – A Jeep Wrangler with a tire in the back is a statement in itself. A Wrangler with an even bigger tire in the back goes beyond the statement-making and gives you the comfort of being well-stocked for the rough terrain.
Accessorize Your Jeep Wrangler at North Point Chrysler Dodge FIAT Jeep Ram
For drivers in Clemmons with more questions and inquiries about parts and servicing options for the Jeep Wrangler, check out our parts and service tips, and then reach out to us today to schedule parts installation.
More from North Point Chrysler Dodge FIAT Jeep Ram
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee is ideal for Clemmons drivers who like to take the jet ski or boat out for the weekend. How much can the Grand Cherokee tow? This rugged vehicle can tow up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped. The exact 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity varies by the engine,…
The Jeep Wrangler is an iconic off-road SUV designed for tackling terrains like Clemmons without much of a hassle. The diversity in where the Wrangler can take you calls for the need for a wide range of accessories to fit the vehicle. From the cargo carriers on the roof to the interior to even custom…
The Dodge Charger isn’t just a powerhouse muscle car with adrenaline-surging performance on the Clemmons roads, it also has legendary style – including unique paint shades you won’t find on just any vehicle. The latest Dodge Charger colors include 13 different options to customize your car to perfection, along with plenty of interior color combinations…